The Women’s Wellness Center offers a variety of general preventive care services for women and girls ages 13 and up. These primary care services include the diagnosis, treatment and follow-up of various health conditions.
Other services include:
- Annual well-woman exam
- Contraception counseling and management - hormonal contraception, diaphragm, IUD (Mirena or Paragard), Nexplanon® and tubal sterilization
- Treatment of urinary tract infections (UTIs) and pelvic pain
- Adolescent gynecologic visits with female physicians in the comfortable, supportive environment of a specialized women's center
- Treatment of mild depression or anxiety
- Access to nutrition, exercise and other counseling services