The Otolaryngology Service (ENT) provides services to adults and children in the diagnosis and treatment of:
- Head cancer
- Neck cancer
- Diseases of the ear
- Hearing problems
- Diseases of the nose and sinuses
- Disease and disorders of the larynx.
Other services include:
- Diagnosis and therapy for diseases of the ear, nose, and sinuses
- Treatment of facial bone fractures
- Reconstruction of facial defects
- Diagnosis and treatment of voice and upper airway disorders
- Cosmetic reconstruction.