Congratulations on your appointment to a residency program at Sinai Hospital of Baltimore, Inc. We are looking forward to your arrival in June. As we prepare for the beginning of your residency program, there are a number of forms that must be completed and returned to us. These forms are available on this page in a PDF format and may be completed online. If you have any questions in regard to these forms or other residency related questions, please contact the Sinai Hospital Medical Education Office at Medical_Education@lifebridgehealth.org or call 410-601-9720.
- Step 1: Open forms 1-5 and complete them.
- Step 2: Print the completed forms.
- Step 3: Sign forms where indicated.
- Step 4: Mail all signed forms to
- Sinai Hospital of Baltimore, Inc., Medical Education Office,
- 2401 West Belvedere Avenue,
- Baltimore, MD 21215-5271.
Please review the Mandatory Orientation Schedule for your program.
- Internal Medicine
- P M & R (Rehab)
- OB/GYN, Ophthalmology,Surgery and Fellows
To ensure a smooth transition to the Baltimore area, we highly recommend that you arrive at least 10 days in advance of the first day of orientation.
- Sinai Application
- Maryland Credentialing Application
- Human Resource Form
- Address Verification
- CPR, ACLS, and/or PALS Form
Office of Medical Education Staff:
Diane Maloney-Krichmar, PhD, Director
Wendy Robinson, Coordinator
Carolyn Dallas, Administrative Assistant