The Department of Development Grants Administration team supports grant applications and awards that advance the missions of LifeBridge Health, Sinai Hospital, Northwest Hospital, and Levindale.
Our staff is actively involved in raising grant funds to support patient service programs and clinical research projects, as well as capital improvement projects.
Click here to view the Grants Administration Organizational Chart.
Roles and Responsibilities of Grants Administration
The roles and responsibilities of the Grants Administration includes:
- Oversee and coordinate all grant fundraising efforts. This includes applications submitted to any public, private, and corporate entities on behalf of LifeBridge Health, Sinai Hospital, Northwest Hospital, or Levindale.
- Assist LBH staff in researching sources of funding for eligible programs and research projects.
- Assist LBH staff with the management of grant awards, specifically regarding programmatic and financial reporting requirements, in collaboration with the Grants Financial Administrator in the Finance Department.
- Assist LBH staff with the review and processing of all grant contracts and agreements (including all institutional assurances and certifications) in collaboration with the General Counsel’s office.
- Receipt, processing, and documentation of all grant support given to LifeBridge Health. Grants Administration should be notified of any grant awards to any entity of LifeBridge Health.
- Maintain complete grant funder records, including copies of applications, contracts,
agreements, payments, and reports submitted to the funder.