National Respiratory Care, LLC, is a medical supply company located in Owings Mills that provides respiratory and other hospital equipment to patients in their homes, including:
- BiPAP and CPAP sleep apnea machines
- Hospital beds
- Intermittent positive pressure breathing devices
- Intrapulmonary percussive ventilation devices
- Invasive mechanical ventilation supplies
- Mechanical insufflation-exsufflation devices
- Nebulizer equipment and supplies
- Oxygen equipment and supplies
- RADs and related accessories
- Respiratory suction pumps
- Tracheostomy supplies
National Respiratory Care works primarily with LifeBridge Health facilities and physician practices, and has built business relationships with top-line manufacturers.
Once a physician writes a prescription for one of these pieces of equipment, a member of that patient’s treatment team, such as a social worker or discharge planner, will reach out to National Respiratory Care. From there, National Respiratory Care will send out a service technician to install or set up the equipment and make sure that the patient knows how to properly use it. National Respiratory Care will also work with patients who may need assistance with the maintenance and usage of their equipment, even sending a technician or respiratory therapist to that patient’s home if need be.
National Respiratory Care, LLC
11515 Cronridge Dr.
Owings Mills, MD 21117