A Brand New Way To Show People That You Are Thinking Of Them
Let your friend and family member at Levindale know you are thinking about them by sending an E-Card greeting.
This FREE service is available for any resident or patient at Levindale Hebrew Geriatric Center and Hospital.
To send an E-card, complete the form below and your special greeting will be hand-delivered to your friend or family member by a Levindale volunteer.
- E-cards received during non-business hours will be handled on the following business day.
- E-cards are delivered Monday through Friday 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- The information you provide will not be used for any other purposes.
- Confidential and/or sensitive information should not be sent.
Our E-card service could not be available without our dedicated volunteers. For information on volunteering at Levindale, please visit: Volunteer Services or call 410-601-1079.
* Indicates required information
Click on each thumbnail for a larger view
( 1 )
( 2 )
( 3 )
( 4 )