Levindale Hebrew Geriatric Center and Hospital has several important accreditations, awards and affiliations. These include:
- The Specialty Hospital accreditation by The Joint Commission, which evaluates and sanctions health care organizations and programs across the United States. This independent, nonprofit organization is the predominant standards-setting body for health care in the nation.
- Levindale accreditation by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF). CARF's standards are focused on the outcomes and satisfaction of the people served.
- Several Daily Record "Health Care Heroes" award winners among Levindale's employees, programs and volunteers.
- An affiliation with THE ASSOCIATED: Jewish Community Federation of Baltimore.
- Membership in the American Association of Homes for the Aging; the Maryland Association of Non-Profit Homes for the Aged; the Council of Jewish Federations; the Health Facilities Association of Maryland; the American Health Care Association; and the Association of Jewish Aging Service.