The ER-7 Centers at Sinai and Northwest hospitals feature expert emergency care physicians, nurses and staff who use state-of-the-art medical technology to provide the highest quality patient care. The ER-7 provides treatment for every health concern, from major emergent illnesses and injuries to more minor health-related problems. These include stroke symptoms and chest pain; ear, eye, nose and throat emergencies; broken, sprained or fractured bones; profuse bleeding; loss of consciousness; trauma; and specialized pediatric care.
Private treatment areas have the latest medical equipment close at hand, with lighting, temperature and noise control levels tailored to the needs of individual patients. Exam rooms are also equipped with a television and space for a friend or family member to remain throughout treatment.
Other ER-7 features include:
- A Level II-designated Trauma Center at Sinai
- Adult and pediatric specialists available 24 hours a day
- Onsite, comprehensive imaging technology, including CT scanning
- Express triage of patients to appropriate care centers within moments of arrival
- Patient advocates to arrange for the nonmedical needs of patients and families
- On-campus pagers for visitors to maintain alert status outside immediate emergency areas
- A safe, convenient parking area near each center
What kind of specialized care is offered at ER-7?
Specialized service centers include:
What are the hours for ER-7?
Both ER-7 centers are open 24 hours, seven days a week.
Where are the ER-7 centers located?
2401 W. Belvedere Ave.
Baltimore, MD 21215
5401 Old Court Road
Randallstown, MD 21133
How can I contact the ER-7?
For emergency-related questions, please call the following numbers: